Welcome to What To Do Today: Day 81
We have only 81 days until the United States 2020 elections. To help keep you informed, this website will be updated daily to include information on election relevant -- meaning topical issues (e.g. prision abolition) as well as election specific -- news, events, and calls to action.
If you have something you'd like to add open an issue on GitHub.
- Attempt to suppress vote by mail: Washington Post - Trump’s mail ballot claims are part of a long history of voter suppression
- Learn about Voter Repression: ACLU - Voter Repression 2020 Guide
- Election 2020 Prediction: Five Thirty Eight - Introduces the 2020 election forecast
- Poll Wokers Needed: NPR - Wanted: Young People To Work The Polls This November
- Election 2020 Calendar:. NBC - The 2020 presidential election calendar: Primaries, debates, caucuses and more
- Democratic National Convention runs August 17 - August 20 2020, the DNC is running a series of virtual trainings, which each day dedicated to a theme - Campaign Fundamentals, Organizing, Digital, and Highlights. Examples of trainings: August 17 @ 2:30pm CT "Campaign Data", August 18 @ 2:45pm CT "Principles of Persuasion Conversations" & @ 4:00pm CT "Get Out the VOTE (by Mail)", August 19 @ 11:00am CT "Digital Strategy". Register today.
- The Future of Political Technology Panel with Higher Ground Labs August 17 @ 2:00pm CT. Register here.
- Online teach-in with Haymarket Books: The Struggle For Abolition: From The U.S. to Palestine August 20 2020 @ 4:00pm CT. Register here.
- Online paid content on Being an Antiracist created by speaker and activist Kim Crayton #causeascene. Learn more here.
Big Upcoming Election Events - First Presidential Debate @ Cleveland September 29 2020.
- Become a Poll Worker
Call To Action
- Help the American Postal Workers Union obtain stimulus funding to keep serving the public.
- Tell your representative to support VRAA (Voting Rights Advancement Act).
- Confirm you are registered to vote if you are a US citizen who is elgible to vote.
- Help protect the United States Postal Service
- Share this with your friends.
- Add or suggest content.